What’s the big difference between a Log Cabin together with a back garden room?What’s the big difference between a Log Cabin together with a back garden room?
This is an extremely fantastic thought together with over the course of this next blog I will try to answer the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I guess the easy response is they are both kind of the exact same thing but what makes them different is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is indeed a garden room,but they may not appear the exact same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating attribute that make it appear just a little different to backyard garden room but they both do completely the exact same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise
Do not get a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer months house,they are two very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the potential to be used all year round whilst a summer months house isn`t very suitable for use during the course of the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have an additional room in the backyard garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without all the supplementary prices that comes with a standard house extension.
Advantages of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning permission (in most cases).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your home for weeks potentially months until the work is finished.
3. There`s none of the clutter together with dirt.
4. Undoubtedly the most significant reason of all is the cost. A back garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your normal house extension.
Recent research indicates that adding a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will boost the market value of your home. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a superb looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also adding much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we`ve dealt with the essentials,let`s take a better appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let`s appear at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your ordinary backyard garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely amazing 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is fantastic at doing is reflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your option for your most ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply never may need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you may need.
3. Let`s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden room